So far in the program you have set your goals and spent time considering your strengths and areas you would like to develop. This month you will start to consider what your dream role is and develop a plan to get there.
- What do you want from your career?
- What do you want to get out of your work?
- Are you looking for an intellectual challenge, opportunity to be creative, global opportunities, financial security, flexibility or autonomy?
- Where do you see yourself?
- Do you want to be part of a large organisation or a start-up? Or even perhaps starting your own business?
Thinking about these questions is all part of the process in helping you achieve the career and life you want.
Your activity this month is to start to create your Career Plan in the Tools section of this site.
Your Career Plan is a work in progress so add notes, ideas and strategies as they come to you. Test them with your mentor. Be honest about what you need to earn and what you really enjoy and start designing your career, perhaps it doesn’t even exist yet.
Your activities will be recorded in My Journey for you to revisit anytime.