What is one2one?
Supporting mentees and mentors through their mentoring journey, one2one is an exciting new offering that inspires and motivates all mentees and mentors. The structured online guided program leverages McCarthy Mentoring’s 18 years of experience to explore 10 core leadership topics that are important to career success.
Each month, participants have access to great business articles, including popular Harvard Business Review pieces, case studies and interactive activities to work on and discuss. Leaders such as John McGrath, Sally Loane, James O’Loghlin and Wendy McCarthy AO also offer valuable insights and perspectives on some of the core topics.
The structured 10 month program does not replace the unique one2one relationships but has been specially designed to enhance the experience, stimulate conversations and provide practical support to both the mentee and mentor throughout the journey.
Who is it for?
- one2one is offered to all participants of our premium programs
- organisations looking for a unique resource to provide further structure and guidance for participants in their own programs
- ideal for organisations or industry groups wanting to build a mentoring culture at a national or international level
How does it work?
- secure unique online log-in for each mentee/mentor pair. No apps or downloads needed.
- monthly professional development topics to explore
- structure, guidance and tips for the mentee and mentor
- click here for user FAQ’s
- interactive activities to engage and challenge mentees such as Designing My Career; Strategies to Influence; Work Life Balance Sheet
- carefully selected business articles including popular Harvard Business Review features
- case studies to improve mentoring skills
- inspirational videos from successful Australians on topics such as goal-setting, career planning, effective leadership and work life balance
- tips and advice from McCarthy Mentoring on each theme and how to get the most out of the relationship
- regular check-ins to motivate and inspire
- ability to be customised for organisations and industry group